Antique Decorative Trays
Antique trays are extremely versatile as decorative accessories. In addition to functioning as serving pieces, trays can be hung on a wall, displayed on shelves, or utilized as a table top, backdrop or centerpiece. Our substantial inventory of antique trays includes items from England, France, Eastern Europe, China and Asia. You’ll find antique trays made of silver, wood, papier mache, mirrors, metals, and ceramics.
- Emaux de Longwy Ceramic Platter with Stork Antique #: 3673
- French Aesthetic Silvered Bronze Tray Antique #: 2724
- Fer Forge Mirrored Tray Antique #: 2696
- Victorian Oval Wood Tray with Inlay Antique #: 1628
- Black Metal Floral Tole Tray Antique #: 1660
- Papier Mache Tray with Mother of Pearl Antique #: 1496